ImmigrationJustice.US is a portal to harness the energy of the legal profession and coordinate the efforts of lawyers helping immigrants in response to President Trump’s Executive Orders altering our immigration system.
American Immigration Council Practice Advisory: Challenging President Trumps Ban Entry (free document download)
- Leaked Executive Orders
- Executive Action Issued on Muslim and Refugee Ban
- Executive Actions Issued on the Border and Interior Enforcement
- Take Action and Media Tools
- Effective Lawyering Under the Trump Administration
For the Public: Finding Legal Advice
Legal Resources Currently Available to Lawyers Helping to Represent Immigrants Affected by the Executive Order
- Ravel Law
- Raising money to be used to provide items such as: food for clients and volunteer attorneys, defray airport parking and transportation expenses, secure meeting space and internet access, and purchase necessary supplies for attorneys helping detained individuals at airports. NO MONEY WHATSOEVER will be used to compensate the volunteer attorneys, they are donating their services to this movement for free!